Page 1 of 1
New Ember pictures
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:59 pm
by StaceyLeigh
Ember just shed today, so here are a couple of pictures I took with the phone camera. Every time she sheds it's like opening up a surprise package, that just gets better every time you open it!

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:07 pm
by Katrina
Love the colors on the first pic!!

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:08 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
Awesome colors on the first pic. Looks like a sunset northern

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:14 pm
by StaceyLeigh
In the first picture my son was holding her in the sunlight. The colors look bolder in the sunlight!
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:07 am
by bluesrt
Wow, its amazing what the sunlight does to your skink. Ember has great colors. Also great shot for a cam phone. Please use a really good cam an take some creative pics. I think you could get some amazing shots of Embers. I'd like to see more and I'm sure others will agree.
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:05 am
by StaceyLeigh
bluesrt; check out some of my previous posts. I have taken some great shots outside of Ember and Thor
http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/viewt ... highlight=
pretty
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:57 pm
by aggiegirl
I am so glad you post so many pictures. I love the outside ones most. I am so grateful you convinced me to ship her to you! My daughter loves seeing "her" baby all over the forum.

Re: pretty
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:48 pm
by Katrina
aggiegirl wrote:I am so glad you post so many pictures. I love the outside ones most. I am so grateful you convinced me to ship her to you! My daughter loves seeing "her" baby all over the forum.

I love lots of photos too!
I wish everyone that Mel sold babies to would post lots of pics as well so I can see Sam's siblings grow. You are a shining example, Stacey, I wish others would follow suit!

siblings
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:46 pm
by aggiegirl
All of my babies have gone to people from the forum. Some of them sent PMs as their only posts. I could really use some more baby pictures right now. Three of them sent me pictures of the babies with kids from the families. I keep those on my cell phone when I need a pick me up. I miss the babies but know someone else is loving on them for me. OK guys, please post if you see this. Thanks!
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:20 am
by StaceyLeigh
Thanks for the encouragement with the photos all! I love to take pictures of the Skinks, and I was hoping I wasn't boring everyone with too many! I am waiting for Thor to shed to get some more great shots of him.
To all you new Bluey owners out there, especially those with Aggiegirl babies, or Fatal S Babies; Post Some Pictures!! We want to see all the new babies!

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:41 am
by Katrina
StaceyLeigh wrote:Thanks for the encouragement with the photos all! I love to take pictures of the Skinks, and I was hoping I wasn't boring everyone with too many! I am waiting for Thor to shed to get some more great shots of him.

I love others who post tons of pictures. It makes me feel less guilty for posting so many of my own!