Page 1 of 1

BTS Movie!

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:04 pm
by tokyogasmask
Messing around with iMovie on my Mac, I knocked up this little clip: (for some reason it sometimes cuts audio out half way)

http://yfrog.us/nqmehez

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:45 am
by Katrina
For some reason I couldn't play it - might be my laptop.

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:35 am
by Linnea
its a very cute video! (and the skink as well!)
the audio worked great for me, good image quality too.


(but i dont think skinks should eat pasta....though i dont think its harmful)

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:08 am
by Nae
*nom nom nom* Hes cute :D I love his name also, Aoi~

Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:43 pm
by missmacabre
That skink eats better than I do :lol: My BTS Onyxia didn't like the audio on the movie and retreated to his cave lol.