Page 1 of 1

Sylvia outside (picture heavy)

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:54 pm
by Karen
Sylvia had her first day outside for a bit and did very well. Kept it short since it's only been a week since I got her, but I want to let her get as much sun as possible to help with her MBD. She was very interested in the Halloween decorations we have out. :)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image :D :D

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:56 pm
by Fatal_S
Possibly the cutest picture ever:
Image

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 pm
by Katrina
Great photos!!

The Halloween decorations ones would make an excellent entry for the photo contest. :whistle:

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:14 pm
by Karen
Fatal_S wrote:Possibly the cutest picture ever


After seeing that face I just wanted to hug her to death! :lol:

And Katrina I'll be sending you a photo submission tomorrow for the contest.

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:22 pm
by Bird_Brain
Such a beautiful skink

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 am
by StaceyLeigh
Very cute Skink :love:

Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:58 am
by bluesrt
Something I really like about the one when its looking right at the R.I.P. very cool shot in deed. :twisted: