Page 1 of 1

a pile of shingles

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:22 am
by scaredofbees
They always seem to stack up in this order, though their respective orientations often differ. Image

I thought the one on the far right was gravid at one point, but due to how late in the season it is now, I'm guessing she's just fat (1,097grams).

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:17 am
by Linnea
:shock: wow

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:03 pm
by Jeff
Very nice Nathan! The one thing that would be even better is more pictures of each of them. :wink:

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:18 pm
by Alioop
That is the COOLEST pile of ANYTHING that I have ever seen! :D I agree with Jeff though: More Please!! :ryo:

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:50 pm
by Katrina
Gorgeous! Sorry the girl wasn't gravid, hope you have better luck next year. Thanks for sharing the pics, please post more if you have time! :D

Posted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:53 pm
by Nae
Eeee, they're all so cute! :D

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:29 am
by scaredofbees
Thanks. I don't take that many pictures, though I probably should. Here is one of my favorites:

Image

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 am
by Katrina
Love that picture!! :D The tongue is so dark!

Those guys are gorgeous, it is so nice to see rugosa in North America.

Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:03 pm
by Spindown
oh god if you have babies...i want to be on the waiting list!!