New Meruke

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Karen
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm
Country: USA

New Meruke

Postby Karen » Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:22 am

Well I was not expecting to get a Bluey until next year, but this was a bit of a special case. Sylvia is a rescue from a zoo that no longer wanted her and she arrived this morning. She has a bit of an MBD bulge above her hips and I hope with enough calcium and D3 supplements I can help that contract a bit. Other than that, a few little kinks in her tail, and some missing toes, she seems in good health, though I'll be keeping an eye on her closely.

Image
Image
Image
Image

Sorry for blurrycam, I'll be getting better pictures after she's settled in.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 338 guests