Hello from Japan!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
tokyogasmask
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 pm
Country:
Location: Japan

Hello from Japan!

Postby tokyogasmask » Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Hi!
Introducing myself.

New to BTS, not new to reptiles.
Just ordered my first BTS, I think It's a Irian Jaya.
It comes on Friday, so I will post here for a conformation.

Nice to meet you all!
User avatar
MiMi
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 118
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:39 am
Country:
Location: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Postby MiMi » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Hello! *waves*

I'm MiMi, I'm Canadian...and I have an Irian Jaya named Icky.
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 pm

HI! I'm Alyy, american, and i have an Irian Jaya named Baneling (from StarCraft 2). Hes evil though :)
Welcome to the forums!
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:45 pm

初めまして :D

Welcome to the forums~
User avatar
Linnea
Swedish Flower
Swedish Flower
Posts: 1781
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Sweden

Postby Linnea » Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:02 am

Konnichiwa tokyogasmask-san! :D
And welcome to the forum, we all look forward to hearing more about your BTS when it arrives ;)

I am Swedish, and i have a northern BTS named Litchie (the name of a fruit)
Litchie, northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
User avatar
Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Country:
Location: Newark, DE

Postby Coomassie » Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:16 am

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I'm Cay, American, and my Northern BTS is named Coomassie.
Cay T.
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 am

Welcome! :D

What other reptiles do you have?
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Postby James Wilson » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello, and welcome to the forum. Hope to see some photos of your new skink when you get it.
James Wilson
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Jeff » Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:44 pm

:welcome:
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
tokyogasmask
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:29 pm
Country:
Location: Japan

Postby tokyogasmask » Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Thankyou all for the welcome!

Katrina wrote:Welcome! :D

What other reptiles do you have?


Snakes, Monitors, Dragons, Spiders, a Chameleon and I own some birds of prey too.
I also have a VERY large collection of predatory fish.
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:08 am

Wow, now that sounds awesome!!

Pics please? :D

I am hoping to one day become involved with a bird of prey group, that way I can care for sick and injured ones, as I simply adore them~!
User avatar
georgwerner
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:42 am
Country:
Location: Germany, Bodensee

Postby georgwerner » Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:42 am

Welcome! :D
Georg Werner
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Postby Spindown » Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:08 pm

woah that is quite the impressive collection...pics please *begs*
Id love to see your personal gallery on here when you get a chance to make one :)
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
ssr
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 964
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:34 pm
Country:
Location: Iowa

Postby ssr » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:13 pm

:btsnet2:
User avatar
phaemas
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 550
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:47 am
Country:
Location: winnipeg,manitoba, canada

Postby phaemas » Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:39 pm

Welcome, I'm Phaemas! I have an adult male Irian Jaya And I intend to make sure I do so for the next 20-30 years if i'm lucky!
User avatar
MissMeg
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 847
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:39 pm
Country: Canada
Location: Sooke,BC

Postby MissMeg » Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Welcome, Im Canadian aswell. Ive got a Irian Jaya, Northern mix. Hes a male and I named him Ruckus... I named him this because he can be quite a ruckus

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 187 guests