WanderingChai wrote:Welcome!!
It may be just me, but on the last picture it looks like on the back there might be a mild cause of MBD
I don't think anything in the picture indicates MBD. As the skink is bending over the edge of the hand, yes there is a slight raised area, and I think that is what you reacted to?
We would definitely need to see pictures from a different angle while the skink is on a flat surface.
If you are right, cudos to you for catching it, but making statements like that based on one picture of a skink not on a flat surface can really scare some people. I know as a brand new owner to a baby skink I would get worried from a statement like that.
In the future, maybe PM a Mediator and ask them to look at the picture in question before worrying a new owner? Or, I don't know, how does everyone else feel?
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.