Ember exploring

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Ember exploring

Postby StaceyLeigh » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:39 pm

I hope you all don't mind more pictures. Ember went exploring outside so I took a few more shots, (55 :shock: ). I promise I won't post all those :lol:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
This last one is with her new hide that I felted for her.
User avatar
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 4022
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
Country: USA
Location: Utah

Postby Susann » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:51 pm

SOOOO CUTE!

I love the M stripe at her neck. BEAUTIFUL colors.
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 pm

I love the M (or wave) on her back too, and our last name is Michaels, how cool is that!
User avatar
missmacabre
Rat Girl
Rat Girl
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:31 am
Country:
Location: New Zealand

Postby missmacabre » Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

The last pic is so cute!

Jess <:3 )~
1 male Eastern BTS: Onyxia
1 male Bearded Dragon: Falkor
1 Green and Golden Bell Frog
5 male Rats: Anubis, Ice, Riff Raff, Tobias and Templeton
2 female Budgies: Remy and Emile
1 male Mouse: Archie (aka Mouseman)
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:27 pm

She is so flippen pretty =O
User avatar
Kurt
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 629
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm
Country:
Location: Southern Oregon

Postby Kurt » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:34 pm

Nae wrote:She is so flippen pretty =O


agreed. I'm going to get jealous if you keep posting these!



just kidding, i love the pictures-keep posting 'em
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Postby realis88 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 am

wooowwww beautiful
User avatar
Musoke
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Country:
Location: Grassie, Ontario

Postby Musoke » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:53 am

AHHH all these pictures are slowly making Ember my favorite northern
on this site! SHE IS SO PRETTY!! I love her legs and her eyes and her colours and patterns and... gah. She's so pretty. :puzzled:
- Meagan
Image
User avatar
reaperreptiles
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm
Country:
Location: Hephzibah, GA

Postby reaperreptiles » Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:35 am

she is just beautiful. im so jealous :lovestruck:
-Cheyenne (thats shy-anne)

0.1 caramel northern(Toblerone/Toby for short)
0.0.1 caramel northern(Mr.Tubbins)
0.0.1 northern (Beetlejuice)
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Gorgeous!! You take great pics too! :D
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Postby James Wilson » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:32 am

Who is the breeder that produced "her"?
James Wilson
User avatar
Susann
ADMIN
ADMIN
Posts: 4022
Joined: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:06 pm
Country: USA
Location: Utah

Postby Susann » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:45 am

I believe it was aggiegirl
Breeder and keeper of Meraukes from 2010 to 2022.
User avatar
Linnea
Swedish Flower
Swedish Flower
Posts: 1781
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Sweden

Postby Linnea » Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:01 am

she is so amazing *___* i love her colours! and the pattern!
Litchie, northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Yes it was aggiegirl from this forum. She raised an awesome little skink, very tame, a good eater and beautiful too.
User avatar
ExtremeJustin
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 198
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 10:23 am
Country: USA
Location: Tampa,Florida

Postby ExtremeJustin » Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:35 pm

James Wilson wrote:Who is the breeder that produced "her"?


I believe Ember is from this recent set of babies from aggiegirl on the forum:
http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=376018&highlight=#376018
No, it's a SKINK not a SKUNK. Er, no, it's not a Blue Tongued Skank---although I do think I dated one of those at some point.
• 0.1.0 Eastern Blue Tongued Skink (Thor[a])
R.I.P:
1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Lou)
1.0.0 Dwarf Bunny (Mars, the Tie Dye Bunny)
• 0.0.1 Indonesian Blue Tongued Skink (Inari)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 336 guests