acorn squash
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- StaceyLeigh
- Northern Love

- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: CNY
- Contact:
acorn squash
I have a question about feeding acorn squash. I grew it this year in the garden and it was a huge success! How should I feed it to Thor and Ember? Cooked or raw(shredded)? I have fed Thor butternut squash and I cooked it and mashed it up with other veggies and meat. Does it matter is raw more nutritious?
- Katrina
- The Daredevil

- Posts: 9769
- Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
- Country:
- Location: Alberta, Canada
- StaceyLeigh
- Northern Love

- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: CNY
- Contact:
- Jenn
- Bluey Devotee

- Posts: 1742
- Joined: Wed May 19, 2004 7:23 am
- Country:
- Location: CT
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 194 guests

