More Ember pictures!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

More Ember pictures!

Postby StaceyLeigh » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Ok, hubby helped me out, so here are some more pictures of Ember. She just shed today and her colors are stunning :love:

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


Ok I know I got a little carried away with the pictures, but this was only about 1/4 of what I took :roll: I will post some in my album also. Enjoy!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Gorgeous!!! :D Great pics too.
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Postby Bird_Brain » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Beautiful!
Brad
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:40 pm

Her colours are beautiful!
User avatar
aggiegirl
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 807
Joined: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:19 pm
Country:

pretty baby!

Postby aggiegirl » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 am

Glad she shed so soon. I was disappointed sending her right before a shed but I'm glad you can see how brilliant her colors really are. One of the other babies has really beautiful orange tones but I am partial to the yellow. Really like the tongue shot too! I have a cute tongue shot of one of her sibs and will post when I replace my converter cord.
By the way, love the tank furnishings and outdoor shots! What a spoiled baby Ember! :ohyes:
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Jeff » Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:41 am

Very nice colors! She looks huge for her age too. Very healthy looking skink!
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
User avatar
Musoke
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:09 pm
Country:
Location: Grassie, Ontario

Postby Musoke » Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:12 pm

SO PRETTY!!
- Meagan
Image
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Postby realis88 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:41 am

beautifull
want to have it in indonesia :(

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 336 guests