Page 1 of 1

My Indo and Tanimbar!

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:16 pm
by Owlstar
Thought I should share with some BTS lovers, my friends and parents think I'm crazy as I go goggly eyed on my skinks, or any of my other reptiles or pets for that matter. [Sorry for low quality, iTouch pictures!]

Here's Cobalt, he's my Indonesian... I'm not sure how old he is, but I don't think he's full grown yet. There are a few more pictures of him than my Tanimbar.
Image Here he is looking curiously at why I'm taking a picture of him during dinner time.

Image

Image A little peak from his burrow.

Image My finger is a comfortable pillow.

Again, a few pictures of my Tanimbar, Tarzan [though from his fierceness upon arrival he has been labeled "Nero", "Atila" and "Genghis Khan"].

Image His first night home!

Image Showing off his pinkness and adorable-ness.

My skinks! :D

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:38 pm
by Nae
They're gorgeous :D Ive never seen a pink tanni, thats really interesting~

Welcome to the forum!

Posted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 9:01 pm
by Katrina
Gorgeous!! Welcome to the forum!! They looks great. :D

How long have you had them?

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:25 pm
by Bird_Brain
Looking great! I have a few tannies that "pink up" as well. They tend to get more pink when handled/stressed.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:06 am
by Owlstar
I've had the indo since January 27 2011, and I was given the 7 yr. old Tanimbar on September 6th, so he's a new one.

Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:51 am
by Toxique
Heehe! I've got a ball python named Nero! But very nice lizards you've got!

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:42 am
by realis88
i have gold tanimbar
i want silver tanimbar :(

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 pm
by Owlstar
A gold sounds cool too! But I think one of my favorite to look at are the Blotched ones. I think their pattern is really cool.

Posted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:05 am
by JoshChimera
Your Tanimbar has such a strong looking tail. Great looking skink.