New Bluey arriving today!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

New Bluey arriving today!

Postby StaceyLeigh » Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:44 am

I am patiently LOL waiting for my new bluey to arrive this morning! :ohyes:
Didn't sleep so well last night. My son got Thor for his Birthday this year, and I was so taken by him, I decided this would be my gift to myself this year. She(?) is about 6 weeks old (Northern) and I am getting her from Aggiegirl (on this forum) . Once she is settled I will of course post picture, may try to take one with my phone when she arrives. I have to see how upset she is from the flight.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 301 guests