Page 1 of 1

Theo in Hiding and Feasting

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:47 pm
by TapaidhNaomh
I know how much we all love to fawn over pictures of one another's skinks, so I thought I would post a quick series of 5 shots of Theo doing what he loves most.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:11 pm
by Linnea
X3 its so adorable when hes hiding like that. where in the world did you find such a beautiful hiding place?

theo loves food, it somehow doesnt surprise me 8) whats that orange fruity thing in the food? : D

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:29 pm
by Katrina
Love the bark!!! Gorgeous hide. :D Theo looks great too.

Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:05 pm
by TapaidhNaomh
Thank you, one and all. If Theo could understand English I am sure he would blush (if he could do that too) from all the nice things you said.

I actually got the hide from a friend of mine who bought it in anticipation of getting a lizard of his own, but who never ended up purchasing one. Not sure where he got it from before that.

As for the orange fruit, that is a minced up bit of carrot from the Spot's Stew.