Photos of when I took my Niece and Nephews to Jeff's house

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Photos of when I took my Niece and Nephews to Jeff's house

Postby James Wilson » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Last week the kids came out here (san Diego) for a visit, and they were asking about uncle Jeff and his skinks. I will include some photos of them with my big female in addition to some photos of the earlier visit to Jeff's house when I was visiting over there. Unfortunately, there are no photos of the cutest little one (human that is) at Jeff's house, as she took an instant liking to Jeff, and stayed glued to him the whole time we were there. Let me also commend Jeff on his patience and tolerance while my two nephews played with those Shingleback Skinks. I was grabbing my gut in stress the whole time, and if Jeff was feeling any stress, he never showed it. My hat is off to him.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
James Wilson
User avatar
Coomassie
The Inked Chemist
The Inked Chemist
Posts: 1826
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm
Country:
Location: Newark, DE

Postby Coomassie » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:37 am

I'm so jealous! I want to go visit Jeff and his shingles....
Cay T.
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:40 am

I cant get over the chilled expressions on the shingles faces "Yeah. Kids. Its all good..."

Typical Aussies :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Alioop
Loopy De Loop
Loopy De Loop
Posts: 2648
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:37 pm
Country:
Location: Buffalo, NY

Postby Alioop » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 am

Your niece and nephews look like they're a riot to hang out with!

And I always love seeing photos of Jeff's collection :lovestruck:
Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
-Alie-

1.0 Irian Jaya
1.1 Easterns
User avatar
StaceyLeigh
Northern Love
Northern Love
Posts: 1576
Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
Country: USA
Location: CNY
Contact:

Postby StaceyLeigh » Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:56 am

What a great endorsement of how great a pet BTS are for kids!
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:23 am

*cough cough* errrm I think its my turn to goto jeff's house ^_^
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Linnea
Swedish Flower
Swedish Flower
Posts: 1781
Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Sweden

Postby Linnea » Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:25 am

:shock: i have a great idea! why dont we all go to Jeffs house in Aus at the same time! A skink party lol.....

who pays my ticket? :D
Litchie, northern 1.0
Pomme (Pomelo), northern 1.0
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Postby Fatal_S » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:11 am

Litchii, Jeff is in the USA :D Arizona. I visited him and Jason this past winter and we had a blast! I'm planning to visit again the coming winter, so I'm trying to organize everyone to join us for BTS convention in Arizona, USA!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:22 am

Great photos!! :D They look so happy.
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Postby James Wilson » Fri Aug 12, 2011 11:49 am

Fatal_S wrote:Litchii, Jeff is in the USA :D Arizona. I visited him and Jason this past winter and we had a blast! I'm planning to visit again the coming winter, so I'm trying to organize everyone to join us for BTS convention in Arizona, USA!


Count me in.
James Wilson
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:41 pm

Anyone willing to pick me up from the airport?
User avatar
Jeff
Vladik Pippery
Vladik Pippery
Posts: 5684
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:33 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona, USA
Contact:

Postby Jeff » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:49 pm

Christian and I will definitely pick you up Nae!
6.10.9 T. s. intermedia
2.2.7 T. s. scincoides
1.2.1 T. nigrolutea
2.2.0 T. r. rugosa
1.2.3 T.g. keyensis
2.0.5 T.s. chimaera
0.0.0. T. occipitalis
0.0.0. T. multifasciata
http://www.btskinks.com
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bluetong ... 846297977#
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Awesome, Ill have to start saving! :D
User avatar
Scotts1au
Great Scott
Great Scott
Posts: 4362
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:19 am
Country:
Location: Central Victoria, Australia

Postby Scotts1au » Sat Aug 13, 2011 4:45 am

Fatal_S wrote:Litchii, Jeff is in the USA :D Arizona. I visited him and Jason this past winter and we had a blast! I'm planning to visit again the coming winter, so I'm trying to organize everyone to join us for BTS convention in Arizona, USA!


Pitty we wouldn't be able to take blueys with us. :doh:
If you wait, all that happens is that you get older. M. Andretti

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 164 guests