Page 1 of 1
Nat Geo Photo of the Day
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:41 am
by FIL
I was looking on the National Geographic website and came across the photo of the day, which is a BTS! I thought I'd share it with everyone because it is an awesome and very detailed picture. Enjoy:
http://photography.nationalgeographic.c ... f-the-day/
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:25 pm
by Katrina
Gorgeous! What a great photo. Thanks for sharing.
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:22 pm
by Coomassie
That is awesome!
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:32 pm
by Fatal_S
Fantastic photo.
I'm a bit put off by the description -.-' Hunter-gather cat needs to be kept away from such a pretty bluey.
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:45 am
by JoshChimera
I think the skink in the pic is a Eastern! Great photo it is! Thanks for the link.
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:27 pm
by Linnea
wait.....why is the link showing a baboon photo for me?
Posted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:01 pm
by FIL
Haha this was posted a few days back. Hit the previous picture button a few times and you should see it.
