Page 1 of 1

my new northern (previously Lazlo from Mattmc)

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:13 pm
by Spindown
'e named him Brood Lord (darn Sc2 lol)
Hes gorgeous and friendly I'm so happy :)
skink legs are even more hilarious lightly 'olored LOL cankles :P

sorry about the bad pics they are from my phone bleh

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Posted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:22 pm
by reaperreptiles
awwww, he's so adorable :love: I want him soo bad... :lovestruck:

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 3:35 pm
by Katrina
Gorgeous!! :D

Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:33 pm
by Fatal_S
Congrats! He's awesome. He's got a face full of personality.

Posted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:26 am
by mattmc
I'm so glad he went to a good home. He is an awesome skink and we look forward to seeing him prosper in your care.
Thank you again!