Page 1 of 1

Pictures of My Female Northerns (DUW)

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:23 pm
by Fatal_S
Just took pictures of most of my Northerns, so I figured I'd share. I've got 1 Northern I think is preggo, with 2 others possible but unlikely.

Fluke is almost 4 now, and I think she's pregnant :D I've got my fingers crossed.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Trouble is possibly pregnant, but I'm not expecting anything. Definitely grouchy though, spent the entire time freaking out and trying to grab me. Caramel northerns seem to hate me -.-'
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Evita is also possibly pregnant, and is acting more like a preggo than Trouble, but she only bred once, so I'm not expecting anything. It's too bad since she's my largest female.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

And lastly, Hank is here on breeding loan, but tended to be a real weiner to the other skinks and chased all the boys off. She did manage to capture Jenga's heart, but alas they never did the deed. I'm hoping Stuart may forget his skinks are here so I can have another go next spring.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 8:20 pm
by Toxique
fluke's orange sides are gorgeous!

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:34 am
by Katrina
:woo:

I hope you get some babies, especially some nice dark ones. :D So pretty!

Posted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:20 pm
by Jeff
You have some gorgeous northerns. I hope you get something from someone!

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:58 am
by StaceyLeigh
They are all gorgeous! :lovestruck: Hope you get some little ones!

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:49 am
by teiryklav
some really nice northrerns! id like to have one lol
hope they breed well, i want some :P

Posted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm
by missmacabre
Lol love the pics of Trouble, looks like her name suits :lol:

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm
by ssr
Hope you see babies soon!

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:10 pm
by christian
I have a question... is Evita bigger than Bruno?

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am
by Fatal_S
Nope. None of my skinks are even close to being Bruno's size. Evita weighs... 540g.

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:21 pm
by christian
Hahaha Bruno is I think probably about 900-970 grams :)

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:51 pm
by christian
I'm not really sure about Bruno's weight because of her babies and the fact that i haven"t had my dad weigh her since

Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:56 pm
by Jeff
Geez Christian, you could have asked! Bruno is between 1050-1100 grams when she isn't gravid. She is a large girl. She insists that she is merely "big boned" though.