Postby dsteamn » Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:38 pm
How is your Mamma doing Katrina?
I talked to Ray last night (which is who I bought her from). He said to not worry about the 90-110 day window people talk about. There are so many things that determine how long the pregnancy will be. That put my mind at ease because she's now between 113 - 123 days (she had a 10 day breeding cycle). So I'm a bit more relaxed now and just sitting back waiting for her to do things in her sweet time. He said he had one he bred in January that didn't drop until August. I can't imagine that a lizard would take two months less than a human, but I believe him when he says it.
In any event, no babies again today, just lots of breathing and laying on her heat rock. I'd love to see pics of yours as she starts to show.
Smiles.