Page 1 of 1

O Hai there. Tis me! ^^

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:08 am
by Raven_Vivi
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've been on! I see lots of new members and active posts ;D Also saw a couple of you old ppl on here so that's nice too~

I've been out of the bluey loop for a bit, so I'd like to know if there are any new breeders in the US that are good.

I wasn't planning on getting another bluey, but they still seem to be the perfect match for my lifestyle >< And I miss having a bts to cuddle with. I thought I could do without, but living with no roomies now and I think I need me a bts again xD

I'm not in a rush to get another bluey *cough*. Just browsing so see if I fall for one somewhere ;] I'd like to get one from a breeder on here if possible because I know how much you guys love your bts ^^

Sp tell me how yall have been ;] I posted on here cuz I figured more ppl browse the general forum than the classifieds ^^

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:52 pm
by Alioop
Welcome baaaaaack!!! Eastern from Ray is the way to go IMO. My 3 are awesome :D

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:48 pm
by Katrina
RAVEN!!!!!!!! :hug:

:woo: Great to see you!! Keep posting!

Posted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:53 pm
by Jeff
Hey Rave! Good to see you back. No pressure, but i fully SUPPORT the idea of getting another BTS. You know you want one!

Posted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:25 pm
by Raven_Vivi
Jeff wrote:Hey Rave! Good to see you back. No pressure, but i fully SUPPORT the idea of getting another BTS. You know you want one!


i somehow believe that your support is not biased AT ALL ;]

I'm just snooping around and seeing what's around ^^ But if I do get one, I def def def want one from someone on the site ;]

as for what kind, i have a totally not biased favor toward northens :lol:
but you never know, i might find one i like that isn't northern. i'm not too specific ^^

thanks for the welcome backs everyone ^^