Page 1 of 1

New Addition!

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:26 pm
by Katrina
I'm so excited!! :woo:

Image
Image
Image
Image

Posted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:44 pm
by Nae
Awesome! I love the arrow at the back of his head!

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:55 am
by Fatal_S
:woo:

He looks fantastic Kat. I am still completely in love with his legs. How's his attitude?

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:22 am
by Alioop
Wow Kat!! He is absolutely PERFECT.

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:13 am
by StaceyLeigh
Wow, Gorgeous! Love the pattern on the legs. My son is going to be getting one of Tula-Girl's orange baby Northerns. We are both so excited!

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 am
by Nae
StaceyLeigh wrote:Wow, Gorgeous! Love the pattern on the legs. My son is going to be getting one of Tula-Girl's orange baby Northerns. We are both so excited!


Haha~ Its certainly not often its the parents excited for the childs pet!

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:17 am
by Musoke
SO PRETTY! Look at that tail... oh man, I love meraukes... :love:

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:41 am
by Katrina
Fatal_S wrote::woo:

He looks fantastic Kat. I am still completely in love with his legs. How's his attitude?


I know - I'm completely in love with the legs too!! Soo speckly!

So funny - they were selling after having this skink for less than a month due to lack of time and because he/she wasn't friendly at all. :roll: When we came to take a look, there was some huffing but that was all. He sat calmly in my arms, was very curious - zero signs of aggression, just a bit scared. When I was driving home he untucked himself from the towel he was in and poked his head out of the cardboard box - just watching us. Was basking and exploring last night and up and basking this morning when I left for work.

I feel bad for new owners who get the aggressive skinks. All of mine are total sweethearts and this one seems to be no exception!

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:26 am
by MissMeg
You've definatly got a beauty there :D

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:04 pm
by SapphireTigress1
wow gorgeous! O.o
*wants*

Posted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:07 pm
by Jeff
He looks great Kat! You definitely need to get some babies out of that one!

Posted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:09 am
by JoshChimera
This skink is spectacular looking.

Posted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:10 pm
by Katrina
Update!! :D

We picked a name. Our lovely little man is now Rollie. The BF got to pick this time, because I named Simon (and he is picky when it comes to names - he being the BF, not Simon!!).

Rollie is so gorgeous!!
Image

I need more girls now. I have lots of pretty girl names picked out... :innocent:

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 12:48 am
by El Lobo
Rollie is a fine looking fellow Kat.

You will have to resolve the dilemma with pronunciation though. I remember the confusion over Kyle's Rollie. :)

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 6:35 pm
by JoshChimera
This new picture is something I admire. Your skink has really nice color.

Posted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 pm
by ssr
Wow. He's lovely!

Posted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:10 am
by Katrina
El Lobo wrote:You will have to resolve the dilemma with pronunciation though. I remember the confusion over Kyle's Rollie. :)


Ah, yes. This Rollie is named after a friend of ours - a very colorful character. Rollie is "Role - ee", I *think* that would be the more obvious way to pronounce it.

Thanks for all the nice comments. Rollie has been an excellent addition, I'm so happy to have him! :D