Custom Built Enclosures

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Custom Built Enclosures

Postby Nae » Tue May 10, 2011 4:31 am

Just thought Id start a thread for people to share what they have done/what they have planned/what they are doing/any ideas etc in regards to custom enclosures! Whether it be making the enclosure or stuff like hand made rocks!

While I dont have much to share atm, I thought that some people may be interested in this website -

http://www.lizard-landscapes.com/

And he has a youtube -

http://www.youtube.com/user/LizardLandscapes

Basically, he makes and then shows video tutorials on how to make various fake rocks, waterfalls, even a log. I am definitely going to be making use of a lot of his tutorials in the future!

I am in the process of drawing up an idea for an enclosure I have, and I will be putting it up here as I have a tendency to overlook things once I get absorbed in the idea, and so like to check with others.

Anyone else have any sites? Or pictures of what they have done or anything?
User avatar
Toxique
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue May 03, 2011 2:42 pm
Country:
Location: Wisconsin, USA

Postby Toxique » Tue May 10, 2011 9:48 am

Oh wow, those look like some awesome projects! I'm really interested in seeing if I could do one of those at some point. I'm in college for my art major, so I could probably fanagle a project out of that!
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Postby Nae » Tue May 10, 2011 9:55 am

Ive saved up so much foam for them, my family is too scared to open any cupboards in case Ive hijacked them for storage :lol:

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 364 guests