Page 1 of 1

Hmm Interesting

Posted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:44 pm
by nakerz_loves_bts
I discovered recently that my 'female' Eastern, Grace, is actually a male. I was walking Grace on the lawn and up popped the tail and out came a sperm plug. Now I have 2 confirmed males.... Just thought I'd let you all know :D

Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:31 pm
by Zach
Positive it was sperm plugs? Typically, there would be two, not one. But that's not absolute of course.

Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:26 pm
by nakerz_loves_bts
Well, yeah positive they are plugs. Grace has popped them on a few occasions. Yeah there was two, but you get what I mean ;)

Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:44 pm
by Jeff
Grace. That's a pretty lame name for a dude.

Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 4:46 am
by MissMeg
Just add an N at the end Gracen. Good name for a dude

Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 8:40 am
by Katrina
Jeff wrote:Grace. That's a pretty lame name for a dude.


Yeah... its got nothing on Kira! :hehe:

Posted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:57 pm
by nakerz_loves_bts
Well, I dunno if he should have a name change. My sister does have a male paradise fish called 'Alice'. Gracen seems pre cool. Hmm maybe thats why he was the only one to bite, because I kept calling him a her.. lol. A cool 'Gr...' name would be good. I already have a 'Greg'..

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:24 am
by MissMeg
Grampa lol That was the first thing that popped into my head.
We have a gecko names Beau but we always call her gramma.

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 am
by Katrina
nakerz_loves_bts wrote:Well, I dunno if he should have a name change. My sister does have a male paradise fish called 'Alice'. Gracen seems pre cool. Hmm maybe thats why he was the only one to bite, because I kept calling him a her.. lol. A cool 'Gr...' name would be good. I already have a 'Greg'..


No name change - Grace and Kira can form a club for boy BTS with girl's names. They aren't the only ones out there! :lol:

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:25 pm
by Musoke
Keep the name. Heheh.

Posted: Mon May 09, 2011 10:44 pm
by nakerz_loves_bts
Hmm I think Grace will stay as Grace. Just so him and Kira can form a club LOL