Page 1 of 1

Not the done thing (warning - gross)!

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:34 am
by Lauriek
Would somebody p l e a s e tell my shinglebacks NOT to pooh in their water dish :roll: :shock: :kw:

Image

:?

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:19 am
by Musoke
... I was eating! D=

And if you really think it will help:
Quit doing your thing in the waterbowl, skinks.

Heheh.

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:05 pm
by SapphireTigress1
Naughty skinks! :)
actually, i think i'd prefer it, as mine hide their poo X_X

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:33 pm
by Brett
*Slowly continues to chew chocolate*
Mine also do that, atleast it's easy to clean..

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:10 pm
by missmacabre
Onyxia does it too, or on his basking rock :roll:

Posted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:33 pm
by Richard.C
my lot fill water bowl and food bowl anywhere they please really,lol,usually just after you clean it

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:57 pm
by dsteamn
That's either an awfully small water bowl or an awfully big pooh.

Posted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:50 pm
by Lauriek
It is, er, an awfully big pooh.
:shock: :x :shock:

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:16 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
No matter how many times I look at that. I dont feel any better. YUCK

Posted: Wed May 04, 2011 10:07 pm
by SapphireTigress1
ugh, mine went in its food dish today. *sigh*
I'd prefer water bowl if they HAVE to go in a dish X_x

Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:19 am
by Roheryn
I changed my food dish for the same reason. I could hardly get the smell off. Now I have a smooth bowl and it is much easier to clean....as she still does it :doh:

Posted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:42 pm
by Zach
Anyone ever see their BTS drink spoiled water in their bowl? I never have and wonder if they could detect it...