Page 1 of 3

T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:42 pm
by Fred Gaal
They are 2 months here and I love the more every day. :2thumbs:

here some pictures from this week.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:32 pm
by jasjmm27
Very nice Fred! Rugosa become addicting don't they? Thanks for sharing the pictures, I see many shinglebacks in your future!

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:55 pm
by Jeff
Beautiful! If you ever start "loving them less", let me know. I would be happy to take them off your hands. :D

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:24 pm
by Coomassie
I adore the first picture. They are so cute!!! I would give my right arm for one.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm
by Katrina
Wow - absolutely gorgeous animals!! Thanks for sharing.

Too bad you are too far away from Jeff / Jason - you guys could have some great breeding loans.

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:50 pm
by Tattoo
:love: I hope to have one (or 20) of those in my next life.

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 am
by Bird_Brain
Pictures like these really make me want to get shingles as well. Adorable little guys!

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:11 am
by Fred Gaal
jasjmm27 wrote:Very nice Fred! Rugosa become addicting don't they? Thanks for sharing the pictures, I see many shinglebacks in your future!


Thank you all.

Yes they are realy addicting, so much that I allrady working on a couple of
asper, not sure if it will work out, I keep you guys informed.

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:37 am
by Fred Gaal
Here some new pictures, I finaly did get my camera back.
They do great and I still love them.
Whenn I enter the room they still hide for me, I think thats because I hardly handel them, I hope it will get better as they get adult.

Image

Image

Sorry I did take more pictures but they did not transport to the computer.

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:51 am
by Richard.C
there beauties,they definatly get less shy in time,i find ,especialy when they get used to the hand that feeds them

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:57 am
by WanderingChai
Gorgeous <3

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:27 pm
by Katrina
Wow - very beautiful!! Love them!

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm
by Jeff
I'm glad you posted new pictures Fred, but I would love to see some that show how they have filled out. Rugosa are so scrawny looking when they are born. It's cool to see them develop.

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:12 pm
by Fred Gaal
Jeff wrote:I'm glad you posted new pictures Fred, but I would love to see some that show how they have filled out. Rugosa are so scrawny looking when they are born. It's cool to see them develop.


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:19 pm
by Jeff
Thanks! They are looking great!

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:34 am
by Fred Gaal
A updat, Menno did was here to give it a try to sex them, it looks like they are 2.1.
Here some newer pictures.

[imghttp://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m41/fred-gaal/Trugosarugosa1422012004.jpg][/img]

Image

Image

Image

I will let the Western go to a larger group, it looks like they are both male and for me I enjoy the Shingles a lot more.
So for that I will get 1.1 T.r. pallarra back they are cb 2010 and 2011 I'm very exited to get them.

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:50 am
by Richard.C
Nice fred,would love to see a pic of the pallaras when you get them,sounds like shingles have won you over,there like that

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:24 pm
by Jeff
They are looking good Fred! I would love too see the pallarra when you get them too!

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 pm
by BlueGuy
What kind of substrate and s that Fred? I'm curious because it looks like they like it a lot and I might want to try it with my Northern.

Re: T. rugosa rugosa

Posted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:26 pm
by xxmonitorlizardxx
BlueGuy wrote:What kind of substrate and s that Fred? I'm curious because it looks like they like it a lot and I might want to try it with my Northern.

I would have to guess sani-chips.