Tenth bunch of babies this season !
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Seadation
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 442
- Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:05 pm
- Country:
- Location: Miami,Fl
Re: Tenth bunch of babies this season !
You have to keep us updated with the hold backs Ray. I'm very interested to see how the white Northern X Sunsets come out they should look amazing.
Ron Couto
http://bluetonguelizards.com
@bluetonguelizards
http://bluetonguelizards.com
@bluetonguelizards
-
Ctkbod
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:51 am
- Country:
- Location: United States
Re: Tenth bunch of babies this season !
Ray Gurgui wrote:Well with 24 litters this year, I ended up with 201 baby BTS. Northern , Caramel Northern , T+ Caramel Northern , "White line" X normal Northern ,
"White line" X "Amber" sunset Northern , "Amber" sunset X sunrise Northern , Eastern , Hypo Eastern , Queensland type Eastern , Irian Jaya .
I'm keeping all of the "White line" Northerns 27 , to see how and when the colors change to what I'm expecting them to look like, and I'm keeping 17 others
to keep certain bloodlines going from very old parents that cant be replaced.
And I also had 7 Egernia Stokesii " Gidgee" skinks from 3 females , and 5 Egernia Striolata, AU. tree skinks.
All that's left is 8 Caramel Northerns, and the 7 Gidgees . I cant fill up the 3 tables at Daytona that " I paid for in February " with just those .![]()
I guess I have to fill them up with Bromeliads , tropical plants and Succulent's .The natural terrarium people will have a field day stocking up their
Dart frog and Crested gecko set ups .
Two Weeks until the Daytona Show !
You still have all the gidgees?!
You're killing me. I really want 3. If, by some miracle, they don't sell at Daytona, drop me a line. I'm going to badger my husband about it some more. I need those lizards!- Ray Gurgui
- Rocker of Rock 'n Roll

- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:01 am
- Country:
- Location: ST. Petersburg FL USA
- Contact:
Re: Tenth bunch of babies this season !
The Gidgees are all still here, and two from last year. I'm in no rush to sell them, I can never have enough of them. If you still have my phone number call me after Daytona, I'm on vacation that week . A whole week of cleaning every cage and tub on my property . ( I would rather be at work )
www.thunderbayherps.com
2013
Northern 4.11
Caramel Northern 2.4.3
Sunset Northern 1.0
Het Sunset Northern 2.7
Turner Line White Northern 0.4.1
Eastern 10.14.4
Tanimbar 2.3
Iran Jaya 2.4.5
Merueke 1.1
Kei Island 2.5
Alpine Blotched 3.4
2013
Northern 4.11
Caramel Northern 2.4.3
Sunset Northern 1.0
Het Sunset Northern 2.7
Turner Line White Northern 0.4.1
Eastern 10.14.4
Tanimbar 2.3
Iran Jaya 2.4.5
Merueke 1.1
Kei Island 2.5
Alpine Blotched 3.4
-
Ctkbod
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:51 am
- Country:
- Location: United States
Re: Tenth bunch of babies this season !
Ray Gurgui wrote:The Gidgees are all still here, and two from last year. I'm in no rush to sell them, I can never have enough of them. If you still have my phone number call me after Daytona, I'm on vacation that week . A whole week of cleaning every cage and tub on my property . ( I would rather be at work )
If you lived closer to me I'd come help you clean. Work out a labor for lizards deal
- Kurt
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 629
- Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:23 pm
- Country:
- Location: Southern Oregon
Re: Tenth bunch of babies this season !
But dog food isn't natural, Ray
Just kidding, obviously. Typically its all I feed my guys these days. Unless I have some extra meat/veggies/fruit around to make a concoction up but thats the exception, not the norm.
Just kidding, obviously. Typically its all I feed my guys these days. Unless I have some extra meat/veggies/fruit around to make a concoction up but thats the exception, not the norm.
6 y.o. 0.1 Merauke - Apollo - House of Reptiles - 2011
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
5 y.o. 0.1 Northern - Rocko - Captive Bred Excellence - 2012
-
Romeyrider
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 148
- Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 5:00 am
- Country:
- Location: California, USA
Re: Tenth bunch of babies this season !
How many adult females and adult males do you have Ray?
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 218 guests

