A few pics of some Northern girls.

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
bluetonguerocks
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm
Country:
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby bluetonguerocks » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:01 pm

Valley Reptiles wrote:Abby and Rose are siblings! Just goes to show you how diverse one litter can be


:tired: shockedddd
User avatar
donkeybuff
Coffee Connoisseur
Coffee Connoisseur
Posts: 1592
Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:56 pm
Country: USA
Location: California

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby donkeybuff » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:03 pm

You have such stunning animals. When I'm older, I think I'm going to be buying a lot of babies from you!
Sachin
1.0 Indonesian
1.0 Northern
User avatar
Scincoides
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Scincoides » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Haha sounds like a plan Donkeybuff. Although I have to get some babies out of this group before I even think about selling something
Austin & Danielle
12.28.12 Northerns
4.6.2 Kei Island
12.6.2 Meraukes
3.4.8 Irian Jayas
2.5.3 Easterns
1.2 Halmahera
1.1 Indonesian
2.3 Tanimbar
0.0.1 Blotched
1.0 Egernia Striolata
1.1 Egernia Cunninghami
1.1 Egernia C. Krefti
1.2 Bellatorias frerei
1.1 H. Gerrardii

http://www.scincoides.com
User avatar
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Posts: 5212
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens
Country: US

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Dakota » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:28 pm

When you're older? Pssssshh.. hand them to me! I have room.. :lol: I might even give them a cuddle-buddy.. :lol:

I'm serious, when I'm ready to buy a Northern, you are going to be the first person I go to when you have babies.
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
User avatar
Scincoides
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Scincoides » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:40 pm

That's very nice Dakota, thank you. I have to add though that there are a ton of good breeders out there producing Northerns just as nice if not nicer than anything I've got. Shop around before you buy anything, make sure that you get exactly what you want. I'll even be nice and try not to buy up everybody's babies like I did this year :)
Austin & Danielle
12.28.12 Northerns
4.6.2 Kei Island
12.6.2 Meraukes
3.4.8 Irian Jayas
2.5.3 Easterns
1.2 Halmahera
1.1 Indonesian
2.3 Tanimbar
0.0.1 Blotched
1.0 Egernia Striolata
1.1 Egernia Cunninghami
1.1 Egernia C. Krefti
1.2 Bellatorias frerei
1.1 H. Gerrardii

http://www.scincoides.com
User avatar
Dakota
Snail Hunter
Snail Hunter
Posts: 5212
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:30 pm
Your Facebook name: Dakota Nivens
Country: US

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Dakota » Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:58 pm

No, I will have to disagree.. if there were Northerns as nice as Rose and Lisa, I would already have one by now. :wink: DEFINITELY on the top of my list for Northerns. No matter the price. I LOVE silver, black, and orange animals.. Rose is that all in one :love:
"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man." — Charles Darwin
User avatar
Scincoides
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Scincoides » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:01 pm

Haha well thank you. Ill pass the message along, im sure she will appreciate the compliment :lol:
Austin & Danielle
12.28.12 Northerns
4.6.2 Kei Island
12.6.2 Meraukes
3.4.8 Irian Jayas
2.5.3 Easterns
1.2 Halmahera
1.1 Indonesian
2.3 Tanimbar
0.0.1 Blotched
1.0 Egernia Striolata
1.1 Egernia Cunninghami
1.1 Egernia C. Krefti
1.2 Bellatorias frerei
1.1 H. Gerrardii

http://www.scincoides.com
Bluish
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 370
Joined: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:28 am
Country:
Location: Toronto, Canada

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Bluish » Thu Sep 26, 2013 5:55 am

That's a nice diverse group of Northerns. Haven't seen ones with the large streak of silver on the back like that before. Very nice.
Dom

2.6 Meraukes
User avatar
Scincoides
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1900
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Country:
Location: Arizona

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Scincoides » Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:17 pm

I've never seen another one like her either. I really want to find a male that has a similar look to pair with her.
Austin & Danielle
12.28.12 Northerns
4.6.2 Kei Island
12.6.2 Meraukes
3.4.8 Irian Jayas
2.5.3 Easterns
1.2 Halmahera
1.1 Indonesian
2.3 Tanimbar
0.0.1 Blotched
1.0 Egernia Striolata
1.1 Egernia Cunninghami
1.1 Egernia C. Krefti
1.2 Bellatorias frerei
1.1 H. Gerrardii

http://www.scincoides.com
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby Richard.C » Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Dakota Nivens wrote:No, I will have to disagree.. if there were Northerns as nice as Rose and Lisa, I would already have one by now. :wink: DEFINITELY on the top of my list for Northerns. No matter the price. I LOVE silver, black, and orange animals.. Rose is that all in one :love:



silver black and orange is on most northerns,especially the more classic varieties :thumbs:
bluetonguerocks
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 263
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:50 pm
Country:
Location: Vancouver, BC

Re: A few pics of some Northern girls.

Postby bluetonguerocks » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:45 pm

how does the true classic northern bts look anyway? I've seen many varieties of colour with either salmon/yellow/orange side blotches but all of em are considered a "classic" northern

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 344 guests