
My oldest and longest, an Irian Jayan named Mrs. Nesbitt, is at least 12+ years old. She was the first blue toungue skink I purchased back in 2001. She was full grown at the time, but has put on about an inch since I first got her (19 inches now) . I bought her without really knowing much about the different blue tongue skink species. Her purchase was funded exclusively with spare pocket change we used to toss into a bowl on our tv stand. Eventually, I thought, "hey, I'd like to get one of these there blue tongue skinks I done read about on the internets". She is more than likely wild caught, and has a scar on her nose, probably from rubbing it raw on a screen. It was completely healed prior to my acquisition of her which may make her even older than I guesstimate. She is a sweet tempered animal and will eat just about anything given to her.








