Hi Bluebird. Welcome to the forum.
The reason you were getting suspicion from other members is because having two accounts on the forum is against the rules and extremely frowned upon. Phaemas has already made a second account once that I had to delete, so people were obviously wondering if she was doing this again. I'm going to assume that you actually are a parent and that you can explain to her why what she did earlier was wrong and how it is disrespectful to our little community. The forum rules can be found here:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=19412To explain why you aren't getting the breeding advice, I'm sure you know what a huge responsibility pet ownership is. We have been happy to give Phaemas advice on many topics, but often it doesn't seem like she appreciates the advice or has any plans to follow it - it seems instead like she only hears what she wants to hear. Caring for any animal is a huge responsibility, especially ones that have different care requirements and could live to be 20 or 30 years old. It is very nice to see she has a parent getting involved and learning about them as well. If you do a search you can find Phaemas's posts and see what I am talking about. She has also, on several occasions, threatened to leave this forum because she didn't like the advice she was receiving. I'm sure you understand how immature that is. It seems like she is interested in breeding for all the wrong reasons. No one gets the impression that she is mature enough for it or ready for the responsibility, which is why the most experienced people on the forum rarely comment on her posts and why no one wants to give breeding advice. I'm sure as a parent you can understand the hesitation. I would recommend that Phaemas works on providing Marvin and Serina excellent care for the next couple years and sticks around and reads and participates in the forum, listens to the advice she receives and follows all the rules. In those couple years she will learn quite a bit about breeding and all aspects of their care and will be a much better pet owner for it. Then, if she still is interested in breeding in two or three years, I'm sure her request for information will be much better received. It won't harm anything - Marvin and Serina have long lives ahead of them so there is no need to worry about waiting a few years and I am sure it will teach Phaemas a great deal about responsibility and pet ownership. It should be an excellent lesson for her.
Like I said, I'm sure that as a parent you can understand our concerns. I am going to lock this thread and we would be happy to answer any questions that you or Phaemas have that don't involved breeding. Again, welcome to the forum. It will be nice to have a parent involved to help Phaemas, she can definitely use some support and I'm sure you can help address some of the concerns we have had about her forum use.