Photo Contest - Blueys in Enclosures

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:21 pm

ExtremeJustin wrote:
Katrina wrote:Last day to submit and I still don't have many photos! Come on - you know you want to! :wink:


Is it OK to use photos we've just recently posted on here? I have a bunch I took. I can send one or 2 by e-mail.


Yes, of course! :D
BTSspartan
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 143
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 am
Country:

Postby BTSspartan » Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 pm

to bad damon dosent do anything until i take him out of his cage and the phone isnt around oh well next year

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 178 guests