Baby Northern Blue-tongued Skinks

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Postby James Wilson » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Katrina wrote:I would love a James Wilson baby as well!! :D Anyone want to drop it off in Canada for me? :innocent:


Not sure of the shipping restrictions, but, If you know a way to do it legaly, I would be happy to get you one.
James Wilson
User avatar
Katrina
The Daredevil
The Daredevil
Posts: 9769
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:34 pm
Country:
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Katrina » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 pm

From what I've heard, the best way to get them into Canada would be to ship near the border and for us to drive down and drive them through the border. Probably not feasible right now, although I might be looking later this year to get a couple from the states...

I love the colors on the mother. How many Northerns do you have right now? Are you sticking with just Northerns?
User avatar
doss
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm
Country:
Location: DFW TX

Postby doss » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Beautiful. I would love to have one of these.
Gary
---
Wednesday Vegetarian
User avatar
reaperreptiles
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 298
Joined: Fri May 20, 2011 1:10 pm
Country:
Location: Hephzibah, GA

Postby reaperreptiles » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:57 pm

YEAH!!!! :ohyes:
KidBluey
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 55
Joined: Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:43 am
Country: USA
Location: Ohio

Postby KidBluey » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Adorable blueys!
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

*cough cough* carmel meruakes *cough* ;)
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Postby James Wilson » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:13 pm

doss wrote:Beautiful. I would love to have one of these.


Shall I put you down as well?
James Wilson
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Postby James Wilson » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:15 pm

Katrina wrote:From what I've heard, the best way to get them into Canada would be to ship near the border and for us to drive down and drive them through the border. Probably not feasible right now, although I might be looking later this year to get a couple from the states...

I love the colors on the mother. How many Northerns do you have right now? Are you sticking with just Northerns?


That is the way I have done it in the past. I guess not that much has changed. If you decide you want one, just let me know.

James
James Wilson
User avatar
James Wilson
The Mentor
The Mentor
Posts: 693
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2004 8:01 am
Country:
Location: San Diego, California

Postby James Wilson » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:01 pm

I am very flattered that you guys want to get these cute little guys from me. I will post some individual photos and prices in the classifieds section , and you can chose the skink you like best. Here is a link to the classified thread:

http://bluetongueskinks.net/forum/viewt ... 394#374394

Thanks
Last edited by James Wilson on Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
James Wilson
User avatar
doss
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 80
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:17 pm
Country:
Location: DFW TX

Postby doss » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:06 pm

James Wilson wrote:I am very flattered that you guys want to get these cute little guys from me. I will post some individual photos and prices in the classifieds section , and you can chose the skink you like best. Thanks


Looking forward to this!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 302 guests