hey sorry for posting another topic
but before I even think about going out and getting another enclosure for my bts I want to take in account the fact I want to go back to breeding..
what would be a good length ( in cm's) to fit maybe 2?
in the long term I may just get 2 tanks as I planned
thanks:)
tank length
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
bluet0nguel0ver
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:25 am
- Country:
- Location: New Zealand
- Richard.C
- Kimberley Klan

- Posts: 10474
- Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
- Country:
- Location: melbourne australia
Re: tank length
4X2 foot minimum for a couple of easterns,some folk have had issues housing them together full time so you will need to be wary
-
bluet0nguel0ver
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 1:25 am
- Country:
- Location: New Zealand
Re: tank length
ok:)thank you for the help:)
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 334 guests
