I call this one Kim L#### Jr.
Another of KL Jr. (and yet another of my hand LOL)
Adult
Kissy, Kissy




kl wrote:You named your skink after me?
KL



Scotts1au wrote:Just being a bit pedantic but I edited the name, I figured if KL wanted to go by his real name he would. Thanks for understanding.

Richard.C wrote:out of interest,how do u find the blotchies compared to other species



judging from the last picture, it is no surprise we'll see a skink with carapace in near future
I was thinking they were looking pretty friendly too! Beautiful animals! Thanks for sharing these great pics.
Hopefully more people will breed them here so they become a little more affordable 

Me, me, pick me, pick me!!!bluetonguerocks wrote:or someone decides to give away all his blotchies for free



Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 210 guests