Bubbly eye

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Hazeee
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:58 am
Country:
Location: California

Re: Bubbly eye

Postby Hazeee » Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:20 am

kenn wrote:A store with vet experience???

In my opinion they just have experience with reptiles, but NOT the medical facts and knowhow!

Hopefully they were right...


The person I took it to does in fact have veterinary experience but I'm not sure how much, she checked everything to look for that you guys mentioned without even telling her. I'll be watching her for the next week to see how things are, but I am hoping everything goes smooth and it was just irritation.

If I were to get everything done beforehand it would cost nearly $300 to get all the tests when it most likely is just irritation.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 168 guests