Eggs
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
Kcjames
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 pm
- Country:
- Location: Virginia
Eggs
How often do you feed eggs? I scrambled one with crushed shell, lightly cooked then put back in the bowl I mixed it in for some gooey on the outside. He ate pretty much the entire thing. His appetite seems to fluctuate with his activity but he has "moved" twice in the last week or so. Today is the most active and hungriest he's been.
- StaceyLeigh
- Northern Love

- Posts: 1576
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2011 4:24 pm
- Country: USA
- Location: CNY
- Contact:
Re: Eggs
I reserve eggs for a treat, it is a good food, but makes for softer, stinky poo
no fun to clean up!
-
stinkyskinky
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am
- Country:
- Location: Florida
Re: Eggs
I fed mine some scrabbled eggs thus morning for the first time.....he's due for a full tank cleaning anyhow. So, I figured why not. When it works its way out, i'll clean.
He certainly liked it.
-
Kcjames
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 58
- Joined: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 pm
- Country:
- Location: Virginia
Re: Eggs
Okay got it. I figure since they're good for them and he needs calcium he could have one.
Thanks for the heads up on the poop! I have an almost 4 pound African bullfrog, if he beats him I will be impressed! Haha
Thanks for the heads up on the poop! I have an almost 4 pound African bullfrog, if he beats him I will be impressed! Haha
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: Eggs
I've fed eggs once. They were scrambled. The poop was so nasty I havent done it again. X_X
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 184 guests
