I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Lunaire
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco, CA

I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Postby Lunaire » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Hi all!

I love this forum and have been negligent due to my new job, moving (and new puppy!) etc. However, I havn't forgotten you guys and all the help you've given me regarding my Northern BTS, Kupo. :) Here is a photo update on him taken today! He is in the middle of a shed. I love the little booger, he's super tame, friendly to everyone, very chill little guy that makes me laugh.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Image
Kupo ~ Northern Blue Tongue Skink
<name pending> ~ Piebald Ball Python
marisa
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:39 pm
Country:
Location: Virginia, United States
Contact:

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Postby marisa » Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:47 pm

So cute! I can't wait for mine to calm down like yours has.
User avatar
Lea
Patron Saint of Blueys
Patron Saint of Blueys
Posts: 4261
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
Country:
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Postby Lea » Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:10 pm

He's looking great, very photogenic, too. He looks happy having the camera around, perfectly chilled, as you said. Thanks for sharing!
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
User avatar
kenn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 am
Country:
Location: Belgium

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Postby kenn » Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 am

That s a nice skink you got there!
Greetings
Kenn

Tiliqua ssp. Irian Jaya 0.0.1 [Frosti]
and some other exotics
User avatar
Lunaire
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 165
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 am
Country:
Location: San Francisco, CA

Re: I'm still here! Big photo update on Kupo. :)

Postby Lunaire » Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:47 pm

Thanks guys! :]
Image
Kupo ~ Northern Blue Tongue Skink
<name pending> ~ Piebald Ball Python

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 182 guests