I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
stinkyskinky
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am
Country:
Location: Florida

I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby stinkyskinky » Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:35 pm

He loves new toys/hides. I have the standard hides on warm and cool sides and basking rock. But I've been putting in empty cereal/cracker/etc. boxes in (well, and taking the old one out too). He loved the first box and stayed in it for days. The one i put in today, he's moving around and climbing all over. So cute! And free entertainment! ....for the skink and me! Ha ha ha! Hey, I'll easily amused.

Becca
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby Rani-May » Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:43 pm

lOL, have you seen if he likes a baby dummy? some tend to chew on them and its adorable to watch!
stinkyskinky
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am
Country:
Location: Florida

Re: I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby stinkyskinky » Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:06 am

I'll have to try that. Sounds hysterical!
User avatar
Sarikazam
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 408
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:05 am
Country:
Location: Vancouver Island, Canada

Re: I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby Sarikazam » Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:20 pm

I discovered my Merauke likes chomping on squeaky dog toys :) Then he clamps down on it and shakes it.
I went out and bought him his own and he likes attacking it whenever he comes out.
1.0 Merauke (Bruce)
1.0 Northern (Hobbes)
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby Rani-May » Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:51 pm

Sarikazam wrote:I discovered my Merauke likes chomping on squeaky dog toys :) Then he clamps down on it and shakes it.
I went out and bought him his own and he likes attacking it whenever he comes out.

haha, trying to kill the toy!
User avatar
Shortie
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:53 pm
Country:
Location: Scotland

Re: I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby Shortie » Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Sarikazam wrote:I discovered my Merauke likes chomping on squeaky dog toys :) Then he clamps down on it and shakes it.
I went out and bought him his own and he likes attacking it whenever he comes out.
Rani-May wrote:lOL, have you seen if he likes a baby dummy? some tend to chew on them and its adorable to watch!


I wanna see videos of them!! Slinky got a tennis ball for christmas from a friend, he doesn't know what to do with it and just ignores it.
Slinky the Tanimbar :)
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby Rani-May » Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:42 am

LOL maybe try ping pong balls?
stinkyskinky
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am
Country:
Location: Florida

Re: I've learned one thing about our new BTS

Postby stinkyskinky » Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Today he found a friend in the mirror, but just couldn't get to him. Such a cutie!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 144 guests