Finally! I thought he was never going to change his old pyjamas! He's all ear bags and Nora Batty stockings right now, but still ever reliable for a tongue shot.
Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Lea
- Patron Saint of Blueys

- Posts: 4261
- Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
- Country:
- Location: Adelaide, South Australia
Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
- kenn
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 400
- Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 am
- Country:
- Location: Belgium
Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding
Nice!
Greetings
Kenn
Tiliqua ssp. Irian Jaya 0.0.1 [Frosti]
and some other exotics
Kenn
Tiliqua ssp. Irian Jaya 0.0.1 [Frosti]
and some other exotics
-
tgcorley
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:44 pm
- Country:
- Location: SE Pennsylvania
Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding
Great shot. It proves that Kiah is a male, since many males are known for their proclivity to wear the same old clothes until they practically disintegrate on their bodies! 
Tom
Wali (Northern BTS, undetermined gender)
Sunny (12-year Beardie male)
Many unnamed Variable Mexican Kingsnakes
Tom
Wali (Northern BTS, undetermined gender)
Sunny (12-year Beardie male)
Many unnamed Variable Mexican Kingsnakes
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding
haha cute 
Hes got that expression that just says "I do what I want!" LOL
Hes got that expression that just says "I do what I want!" LOL
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
- dsteamn
- Bluey Addict

- Posts: 654
- Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:48 pm
- Country:
- Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding
I think they look so uncomfortable and itchy when they are shedding, and their ears and feet are so interesting. I always feel like I just want to pull it off myself because it hangs there so long. I love their skin when all the old stuff finally comes off. Its always so smooth and shiny.
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: Quick snapshot of Kiah shedding
I think they look so uncomfortable and itchy when they are shedding
oh, i know! I always feel bad for them, and wish that they could just shed it all off in one piece in a day like my snakes do
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 204 guests
