Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
Joey1983
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 am
Country:
Location: New York City

Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby Joey1983 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:51 pm

he is spoiled!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby Bird_Brain » Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:20 pm

Very nice! I love those exoterra cages. I wish they made the large ones when I used glass cages and was looking to buy more cages.
Brad
User avatar
Lea
Patron Saint of Blueys
Patron Saint of Blueys
Posts: 4261
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
Country:
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby Lea » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:26 am

It looks good! Just watch that the log on the basking spot isn't getting too close to the lights and I'm sure Barry will be happy.
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
User avatar
dustypaws
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:28 am
Country: USA

Re: Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby dustypaws » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:32 am

That is a great looking set up! Makes me think I have to redo Ard's but he is so nutty that if I change it up too much, he stays in one area refusing to explore the new stuff. I too love the Exo Terra enclosures, they are easy to access for cleaning.
Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet
User avatar
kenn
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 400
Joined: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:53 am
Country:
Location: Belgium

Re: Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby kenn » Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:15 am

Very nice enclosure!
Greetings
Kenn

Tiliqua ssp. Irian Jaya 0.0.1 [Frosti]
and some other exotics
stinkyskinky
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:38 am
Country:
Location: Florida

Re: Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby stinkyskinky » Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:20 pm

Wow! I better not show these pics to our skink. He'll be jealous. ;)
User avatar
Vegasarah
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Country:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Re: Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby Vegasarah » Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 pm

So fancy! I would love to have a wall of exoterras, they make such a lovely display when grouped together and all decked out. But, of course, I don't have like $1000s to spend on being pretty haha.

Is your skink a Meruke?
Joey1983
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 164
Joined: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:53 am
Country:
Location: New York City

Re: Barry's Newly renovated Condo :)

Postby Joey1983 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:11 pm

Yes merauke. Thanks for the compliments. Barry enjoys it!!!! The exo terra tanks are nice just wish they made a 46inch length. I have their largest (36). It's so darn hard to find nice modern tanks and nice set ups these days!!!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 241 guests