Recently I've come to notice that Sammie has had some dirt or dust or something in her nose. I don't know how to clean it out. So I was looking for some advice.
Thanks.
How do I clean my BTS nose?
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- Iluvblueys
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:06 pm
- Country:
- Location: North Florida
- Contact:
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
Re: How do I clean my BTS nose?
Give her a warm bath, wipe the nose with a damp cloth, or rub a bit with a moist q-tip. Don't stick anything into the nose though.
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
- Iluvblueys
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 104
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:06 pm
- Country:
- Location: North Florida
- Contact:
Re: How do I clean my BTS nose?
Thank you so much! I will defiantly do that ASAP.
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 260 guests
