Hi everybody !
I'm new here and I've been wanting a CB Baby northern for along time.
I want to get one for Christmas .
Where could I get one in Winnipeg? I have all supplies ready but what is better, under tank heating or just bulbs?
Thanks, Robbie
Getting a baby BTS
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
-
RobbieTime#10
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Dec 05, 2012 4:14 pm
- Country:
- Location: Winnipeg
- Bird_Brain
- The Happy Hitman

- Posts: 4079
- Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
- Country:
- Location: Warren, Indiana
Re: Getting a baby BTS
Welcome! Wait a little longer and I'm sure Fatal_s will reply. I believe she still has a few and lives in Winnipeg.
Brad
- Fatal_S
- Take Flight

- Posts: 8391
- Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
- Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
- Country: Canada
- Location: Manitoba
- Contact:
Re: Getting a baby BTS
I do live in Winnipeg, and I do have several babies looking for new homes. You can check photos of my babies at www.MelsExotics.ca and/or e-mail me at MelanieJPratt@gmail.com for more information.
I prefer bulbs for heating since skinks like to bask under warm light, but I've also used under-tank heating with success. Mostly I use UTH as an additional heat source to bring up the temperature a bit when needed. All my skinks love basking on their tiles under the light after a big meal.
I prefer bulbs for heating since skinks like to bask under warm light, but I've also used under-tank heating with success. Mostly I use UTH as an additional heat source to bring up the temperature a bit when needed. All my skinks love basking on their tiles under the light after a big meal.
Mel's Exotics
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Breeder of Blue Tongue Skinks & More
http://www.MelsExotics.ca
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVkgO ... wr6Ds0CP_A
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 259 guests
