Zekes video~!

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Zekes video~!

Postby Nae » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:36 am

So I had a couple of short videos of Zeke, which I decided to just merge into one :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpTZvWIXiw

Featuring Zeke eating, getting pats, exploring, not understanding how to use modern technology, being fat and flicking his tongue everywhere.
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:47 am

Nae your back!!!
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby Nae » Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:32 am

I have returned my dear JJ~
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby bella3 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:08 pm

Awe, I always love seeing videos of Zeke! So adorable! How big is he now?
User avatar
AnnaMonroe
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 477
Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
Country:
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Contact:

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby AnnaMonroe » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Oh my goshhhh; I am in love! I love the head streaks on Centralians, they are so beautiful!
Spyro watched the video with me, he watched carefully as Zeke ate lmao.
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby Nae » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:31 am

When I first got him, mum took a picture of him sitting on her hand (As I was at work and she was the one that picked him up for me) - So Ive been meaning to ask her to hold him again so as then I can grab a comparison shot, as hes really growing! - Lets just say I almost need two hands now ;D Hes preparing to shed for the 4th time in the past few months. I was also meaning to measure him when he was out today, but I forgot D:

Make sure you tell Spyro Zeke had lots of yummy veggies on that plate, but he ate them all up like a good boy which is why he is growing so big and strong! :lol:
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby Nae » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:26 pm

Measured him :D

7" snout to vent, 11.5" in total~
User avatar
Bluei
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:21 am
Country:
Location: Australia

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby Bluei » Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:47 am

Hi!
Nice Northern :)
I have a few of them, he looks very healthy and good too see that im not the only one to use cat litter in there environment :)
Otherwise looks very cute ^_^
Blue Tongue Lizards , My Lifestyle , My Choice! <3 <3 <3 <3
User avatar
Nae
Forum Graphic Designer
Forum Graphic Designer
Posts: 1889
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:30 am
Country:
Location: Western Australia

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby Nae » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:39 am

Bluei wrote:Hi!
Nice Northern :)
I have a few of them, he looks very healthy and good too see that im not the only one to use cat litter in there environment :)
Otherwise looks very cute ^_^


Hiya!

Hes actually a centralian ;D But thank you! Considering Zeke is a desert species, I find the newspaper fabulous! However, I do plan on switching over to another type of litter that is very similar, but made of something else that escapes me at the moment - Its pelleted like the paper, but brown and hence more natural looking :D
User avatar
Lea
Patron Saint of Blueys
Patron Saint of Blueys
Posts: 4261
Joined: Fri Sep 08, 2006 4:01 am
Country:
Location: Adelaide, South Australia

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby Lea » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:42 am

Zeke is great! Very camera ready, I think, perfect for short, action cinematography :wink:

Thanks, Nae!
Shinglebacks - Nippy, Lava, Suunto, Lutea, and Hermione
Easterns - Kiah and Jade
User avatar
Bluei
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 2:21 am
Country:
Location: Australia

Re: Zekes video~!

Postby Bluei » Sun Dec 02, 2012 3:45 am

Ahh Centralian :) i always get them all Mixed up! :P
Blue Tongue Lizards , My Lifestyle , My Choice! <3 <3 <3 <3

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 203 guests