weigh in, fall 2012

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

weigh in, fall 2012

Postby Spindown » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:28 am

I finally found a way to weigh (lol) my skinks on the digital scale that I have, and figured I'd post weights up here for you all to see...just because. :P
I'll find my tape measure and get lengths for the rest of them in a bit.

Are these good weights? Everyone has good body condition, so I'm assuming they are normal weights, but I thought they'd be heavier! My ball python male is 1381 grams in comparison! O.O

Creep (Female N.F. Merauke): (3.5 years old) 24 inches long, 744 grams (or 1.64 lbs / 26.24 oz)
Overlord (Male Northern): (10.5 years old)? inches long, 641 grams (or 1.41 lbs /22.61 oz)
Broodlord (Female Northern): (3 years old) ? inches long, 626 grams (or 1.38lbs/ 22.08 oz)
Zergling (Male Indo): (2.5 years old)? inches long, 449 grams (or .98 lbs/ 15.8 oz)
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
User avatar
Fatal_S
Take Flight
Take Flight
Posts: 8391
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:40 pm
Your Facebook name: Mel's Exotics
Country: Canada
Location: Manitoba
Contact:

Re: weigh in, fall 2012

Postby Fatal_S » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:21 pm

If you get baby Northerns, are they Lordlings?
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Re: weigh in, fall 2012

Postby Spindown » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:31 pm

If you get baby Northerns, are they Lordlings?


:rofl: I think they will HAVE to be! Hmmmmm..... :woo:
(haha I'm going to tell that to my bf...thats what he gets for insisting on StarCraft 2 names :P)
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 169 guests