Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Karen
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm
Country: USA

Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Postby Karen » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:55 pm

Tiberi is getting close to five months old and it's been interesting seeing how a baby BTS's pattern and color change over time. A few are more washed out because of lighting, but the 10/4 and 10/26 pictures are pretty accurate.

I got Tiberi from Jeff and this was one of his photos:
image.jpeg


One of the pictures I took after unpacking on 6/25:
DSCN3763.JPG


7/13:
DSCN4058.JPG


7/29:
DSCN4371.JPG


8/14:
DSCN4494.JPG


10/4:
DSCN4905.JPG


10/26:
DSCN4990.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
• 0.1.0 Merauke - Sylvia
• 0.0.1 Northern - Tiberi
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Postby Rani-May » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:03 pm

Beautiful, and its really nice to see quite a few pictures over time to see how they change. great post
xXmisscarcarrXx
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:30 pm
Country:
Location: United States, Ohio

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Postby xXmisscarcarrXx » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:21 am

I know our skinks are siblings, but it's amazing how much they look alike :tongue:
User avatar
xxmonitorlizardxx
Walks with Squirrels
Walks with Squirrels
Posts: 4050
Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:06 pm
Your Facebook name: Jeremy Johnson
Country:
Location: NJ, USA

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Postby xxmonitorlizardxx » Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:13 am

I think you have yourself a beautiful female :)
Merauke Blue Tongue Skink Breeder
https://www.facebook.com/JJReptiles/
User avatar
Karen
Bluey Addict
Bluey Addict
Posts: 477
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:41 pm
Country: USA

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Postby Karen » Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:53 am

xXmisscarcarrXx wrote:I know our skinks are siblings, but it's amazing how much they look alike :tongue:


I'd love to see updated photos of your skink!

xxmonitorlizardxx wrote:I think you have yourself a beautiful female :)


I've been thinking the same thing recently. Body and head are looking pretty girly.
• 0.1.0 Merauke - Sylvia
• 0.0.1 Northern - Tiberi
User avatar
Spindown
Reptilian Artisan
Reptilian Artisan
Posts: 2680
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
Country:

Re: Tiberi - Pattern and color progression (DUW)

Postby Spindown » Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:39 pm

I'd say probably female too, I think i'm getting better at guessing online pics ;)

Lovely progression photos, very interesting.
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 172 guests