li reptile expo

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Renee
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:57 am
Country:
Location: new york

li reptile expo

Postby Renee » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:36 pm

So I went to the long island (new york) reptile expo today to buy a pygmy chameleon (and new toys for Cosmo) and I came across these beautiful babies. Theyre 2-3 months old and adorable :) I was so excited the guy took one out and let me hold him he was so curious and cute :) he wasnt hissy or trying to bite like I thought he would be. I would have taken one in 2 seconds if I had the room for another monster in the house. I just wanted to share them with you guys
Image
Image
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: li reptile expo

Postby Rani-May » Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:49 pm

naaw, id want to take them all home!

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 248 guests