Are there any other Tassie skink owners?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Are there any other Tassie skink owners?

Postby Rani-May » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:26 am

Are there actually any other Tasmanian skink owners on this site or am i all by my lonely self. If there are any others please post a pic of your beautiful Tasmanian blotchies for everyone to see. We are so lucky to be in a state swarming with blue tongues :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
LovesChihuahuas
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:59 am
Country:
Location: Australia

Re: Are there any other Tassie skink owners?

Postby LovesChihuahuas » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:59 am

She is gorgeous Rani-May, I might be the closest to you I am in Melbourne Victoria, I think Richard is as well. I did go to Tasmania on my Honeymoon and it was beautiful - we went all over, wished we had longer, especially at Cradle Mountain.
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: Are there any other Tassie skink owners?

Postby Rani-May » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:18 am

LovesChihuahuas wrote:She is gorgeous Rani-May, I might be the closest to you I am in Melbourne Victoria, I think Richard is as well. I did go to Tasmania on my Honeymoon and it was beautiful - we went all over, wished we had longer, especially at Cradle Mountain.

Yes, Tasmania is very beautiful and peaceful, i love it here. I have never been to Melbourne, would love to go there one day for lots of shopping though!
User avatar
Niels D
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:36 pm
Country:
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Are there any other Tassie skink owners?

Postby Niels D » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:29 am

I've never seen them in real life, but I've always found them to be really beautiful. You don't see them here in Europe allas. Wish I had them!
Greetings from The Lowlands

0.0.2 T.g.evanescens (Grendel and Scylla)
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: Are there any other Tassie skink owners?

Postby Rani-May » Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:08 am

Niels D wrote:I've never seen them in real life, but I've always found them to be really beautiful. You don't see them here in Europe allas. Wish I had them!

I wish i could have a couple of all blue tongue skinks lol. they are such wonderful pets. :D
User avatar
Niels D
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:36 pm
Country:
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Are there any other Tassie skink owners?

Postby Niels D » Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:47 am

I totally agree!
Greetings from The Lowlands

0.0.2 T.g.evanescens (Grendel and Scylla)

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 282 guests