Chicken liver?

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Chicken liver?

Postby bella3 » Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:45 pm

I wasn't really sure where this question fits in, but since it's about blue tongues i'll put it here. Today we are having chicken for dinner and my mother put aside the liver, thinking maybe Juno would eat it. So I know that she can eat it, but how would I prepar this for her...I know this is a strange question, I'm just not sure how to give it to her. Any advice?
Thank you!
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: Chicken liver?

Postby Rani-May » Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:31 pm

I would think just boil it, it is something I personally wouldn't give too often, but would be good for protein that week.
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: Chicken liver?

Postby Bird_Brain » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Really any way you want that doesnt have spices, oils, etc, but the real question is.....

Why waste the liver on the skink! Them are good eaten right there!
Brad
User avatar
Niels D
Bluey Beginner
Bluey Beginner
Posts: 195
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:36 pm
Country:
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Chicken liver?

Postby Niels D » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:18 pm

I love the liver. You can also eat the heart and the stomache. Bake them in butter with onions. Nom nom nom!
Greetings from The Lowlands

0.0.2 T.g.evanescens (Grendel and Scylla)
User avatar
Rani-May
Bluey Enthusiast
Bluey Enthusiast
Posts: 786
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Country:
Location: Tasmania, Australia
Contact:

Re: Chicken liver?

Postby Rani-May » Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:28 pm

No onion for the skinky though of course :)
bella3
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 354
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
Country:
Location: Ontario Canada

Re: Chicken liver?

Postby bella3 » Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:50 am

Okay, thanks everyone! :lol:

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 278 guests