weeded out the blotchie cage

Everything Blue Tongues! Have a question? Just got a BTS and want to introduce yourself? This is the place!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: weeded out the blotchie cage

Postby Richard.C » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:45 pm

2012-09-26 18.12.00.png
2012-09-26 18.05.46.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Bird_Brain
The Happy Hitman
The Happy Hitman
Posts: 4079
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2006 7:11 pm
Country:
Location: Warren, Indiana

Re: weeded out the blotchie cage

Postby Bird_Brain » Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:56 pm

Very cool Richard! I really wish I lived in an area to house reptiles outside year round. I guess I will just have to stick to chickens outside for now.k
Brad
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: weeded out the blotchie cage

Postby Richard.C » Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Im just lucky these guys are cold hardy brad

Im thinking of exoerimenting with a few other species outdoors,electrity bills suck,lol
User avatar
El Lobo
The Blotched Brigade
The Blotched Brigade
Posts: 3405
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:49 pm
Country:
Location: Blue Mountains Australia

Re: weeded out the blotchie cage

Postby El Lobo » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:12 pm

The pit is looking good after the weeding, I'll have to get into my yard and do the same and hopefully find some Blotchies as well. Yours are fairly active already but it's still a bit cool here. I had to get a last load of firewood yesterday for overnight heat.

I like the way they got into that can of dog food although I'll have to deduct a few points for presentation. Do you have any Mountain Dragons in your collection or are they all Water Dragons? I see the odd mountain one from time to time, they are fast little buggers. Had one shoot across the road in front of me earlier this year when I was doing 100kph, thought it was a low flying bird it was so fast.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who understand binary and those who do not.
User avatar
Richard.C
Kimberley Klan
Kimberley Klan
Posts: 10474
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:37 am
Country:
Location: melbourne australia

Re: weeded out the blotchie cage

Postby Richard.C » Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Haha,naah no mountain dragons,we cabt keep the lil blighters in vic,we get alot of jacky dragons,fast buggers to,seen a few of them run across the road

The blotchies didnt eat a great deal,could have been the presentation and lack of garnish,but not quite warm enough for a big feed,its 27 today, and one bowls been cleaned,the other you say in the pic was a chunk the size of a pool ball so in the garden it went,normally they are feeding well by now,last year they were shed and mating by 2nd oct,so think it will be late again this season
User avatar
realis88
Bluey Follower
Bluey Follower
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 31, 2011 12:03 am
Country:
Location: indonesia

Re: weeded out the blotchie cage

Postby realis88 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:25 am

nice cage

Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 173 guests