Hey everyone, wanted to update on Marbles.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2rZg3lUJsk&feature=plcp
Marbles Update
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- ManahShepard
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Marbles Update
Taiga - my little mischief maker <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
- Rani-May
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
- Country:
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Marbles Update
Haha, nearly took your hand off for the cooked carrots XD so cute! I might try my baby bluey with cooked ones. Marbles is beautiful 
- ManahShepard
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Marbles Update
Yeah, I had wanted to see if he liked carrots at all and at the time my mom was slow cooking them, so I gave him a little bit and holy crap, he just went mad for them. XD
Taiga - my little mischief maker <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
- Rani-May
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
- Country:
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Marbles Update
hehe, mine is really fussy with vegetable, i usually have to hide them with more yummier foods for him, but i might try cooked carrots, never thought about doing that before for some reason. I love the video where marbles is chasing the crickets and decides to eat not only the thermometer but then his own foot too!
- ManahShepard
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Marbles Update
Haha, yeah he's a weird little guy. XD
And yeah! Sometimes I'll hide his vegies in the dog food I give him once in awhile or I'll try cooked things. He's a spoiled little guy. XD
And yeah! Sometimes I'll hide his vegies in the dog food I give him once in awhile or I'll try cooked things. He's a spoiled little guy. XD
Taiga - my little mischief maker <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
- Rani-May
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
- Country:
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Marbles Update
yeah i try coating the veggies in dog food smells or moisture. half the time he still spits that out. haha.
- ManahShepard
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:10 am
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Marbles Update
Don't worry, Marbles does the same thing! I think I gotta shred it finely so he can't. XD They're stinkers.
Taiga - my little mischief maker <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
Marbles - The Mr. Meow <3
- Rani-May
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
- Country:
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Marbles Update
Lol, yup sure are. the only sure way mine will eat his veggies without any fuss is if i mix it through scrambled or boiled egg!
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 146 guests
