New baby!!!
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
New baby!!!
My baby came today a bit hungry and adorable I will get some pictures up soon!! 
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: New baby!!!
So I'm still trying to figure out how to put the pictures on the computer but I have started holding him/her! I know I'm not supposed too but the website I got him/her from said its ok if I took him out and gave him something to hide under in fact he is hiding under a blanket on my lap right now!
- AnnaMonroe
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
- Country:
- Location: BROOKLYN, NY
- Contact:
Re: New baby!!!
Phooooootoooooos!!! :}
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: New baby!!!
Lol I'm trying!
Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 266 guests
