So I put betadine and neosporin on it. It had a tiny bit of blood around it, but it really just looked like scraped off scales. I hope it heals quickly. I feel bad
Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
Forum rules
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
In this forum all are welcome to ask blue tongue skink-related questions, share information, ideas, tips, experiences, and pictures with fellow BTS enthusiasts.
If you are wondering if your BTS is acting normally or might be sick, this is where you can get help with that.
This is also where you can have some FUN while sharing the enjoyment you get from your blueys!
- PlinkoPachinko
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 pm
- Country:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Contact:
Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
So I was worried I was neglecting Plinko because of the excitement of my new addition, so I looked for him in his tank. I didn't find him in his usual spots so I panicked, and reached into his rock hide instead of lifting it up. He bit my pinky hard enough to draw blood, and I dropped the rock hide on him in surprise. My pinky still hurts and he has a scrape on his face. All this cause I just wanted to hang out with him. Ugh.
So I put betadine and neosporin on it. It had a tiny bit of blood around it, but it really just looked like scraped off scales. I hope it heals quickly. I feel bad
So I put betadine and neosporin on it. It had a tiny bit of blood around it, but it really just looked like scraped off scales. I hope it heals quickly. I feel bad
- Rani-May
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 786
- Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:09 pm
- Country:
- Location: Tasmania, Australia
- Contact:
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
oh
it was an accident though. Just show him some loving lol
Imthe type where if i accidentally hurt an animal, I smother them the rest of the day with love and attention to try to make it up to them XD haha
I hope your lil Plinko is ok
Imthe type where if i accidentally hurt an animal, I smother them the rest of the day with love and attention to try to make it up to them XD haha
I hope your lil Plinko is ok
- AnnaMonroe
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 477
- Joined: Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:28 am
- Country:
- Location: BROOKLYN, NY
- Contact:
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
What!!! Plinko seems like the biggest angel ever, why would he bite you!! Lol maybe it was a jealous bite ;P
-
bella3
- Bluey Follower

- Posts: 354
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:45 pm
- Country:
- Location: Ontario Canada
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
I'm sorry to hear that you and Plinko got hurt. I do wonder why he bit you? Maybe you suprised him? Either way, it wasn't on purpose, and wounds heal 
- PlinkoPachinko
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 113
- Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:53 pm
- Country:
- Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Contact:
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
The only time he ever bites is if I reach my hand into his hide. He HATES when I do that. Other than that he's a completely docile little angel. So I was kind of asking for it, but I wasn't really thinking, either. 
- Spindown
- Reptilian Artisan

- Posts: 2680
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 pm
- Country:
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
oh, thats both sad and funny. I can just imagine the surprise on both your faces! He should be ok, I mean, think about how rough breeding gets! However, keep an eye on it and if it starts looking odd, it never hurts to visit a vet.
~Alyy
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
Spindown Reptiles est. 2013 ------- Facebook.com/SpindownReptiles
Specializing in Kenyan Sand boas and Special Needs animal care.
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
Sorry about your finger and Plinko's scrape he probley just thought your finger was food.
- LarissaLurid
- Bluey Enthusiast

- Posts: 762
- Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:26 pm
- Country:
- Location: United States
- Contact:
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
crm2000 wrote:Sorry about your finger and Plinko's scrape he probley just thought your finger was food.
I think he was prob just nervous and didn't know what was going on when a hand reached into his hide :/
1.0 Merauke Blue Tongue Skink (Caipora)
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
TONS of other pets, listed on my page.
- crm2000
- Bluey Beginner

- Posts: 131
- Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:35 pm
- Country:
- Location: North America
Re: Plinko and I hurt each other. ugh.
LarissaLurid wrote:crm2000 wrote:Sorry about your finger and Plinko's scrape he probley just thought your finger was food.
I think he was prob just nervous and didn't know what was going on when a hand reached into his hide :/
Probley I hope he is ok
I just got mine and named him/her Percy. Return to “General Discussion and FAQ”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 370 guests
